What items do I need to bring to nursery for my child?
You need to bring very little with you in addition to what the nursery already provides. However, here are some suggestions.
1. Draw sting rucksack – clearly labelled
2. Changes of clothes – in case of accidents. Please make sure these are clearly labelled with your child’s name. (Plenty of spare clothes if potty training is in progress). Accidents can sometimes happen especially when they are busy enjoying themselves.
3. Comforters or dummies – that they may need throughout the day. Please make sure that these are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
4. Sun hat in the summer and hat, gloves, scarf, waterproofs in the winter – even if it is cold we will still be going out on trips, nature walks and out to play in the garden. We ask you to provide sun cream if the one we use is not suitable for your child.
5. Wellie boots - For our Winter walks and messy garden time.
6. We ask parents not to use plastic bags for their children’s belongings, as a safety precaution. Once again, please label all your child’s clothes!